Brownies are a delicious and versatile dessert that appeals to all tastes, so here’s a simple brownie recipe that you can use in countless variations. With a moist and fluffy texture, they are the perfect accompaniment for an afternoon coffee or a special dinner. In this article, we will present simple and easy brownie recipes, gourmet, breakfast and even microwaveable.
Simple Brownie Recipe
- 200 grams of semisweet chocolate
- 200 grams of unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1 cup of wheat flour or the flour of your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts or chestnuts (optional)
Prepare the simple brownie recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and grease a small rectangular mold with butter.
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate and butter together, stirring constantly, until completely melted.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla essence until a homogeneous mixture is formed.
- Add the melted chocolate and butter mixture into the egg mixture and stir well.
- Add the flour, salt and nuts (if using) to the mixture and stir until well incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into the greased mold and bake in the oven for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until proven in the toothpick test (see more details in “tips”).
- Allow to cool well before cutting into squares. Serve and enjoy!
- For a softer, fudgy brownie, remove it from the oven when it’s still a little soft. The test stick should come out slightly damp and with dough leftovers, especially in the central part. Keep in mind that when the brownie is taken out of the oven, it may look a little raw in the center, but this is not a problem as it will continue to cook even after it comes out of the oven. So, don’t expect the toothpick to come out completely clean, or your brownie could be dry. (read more about the perfect brownie spot below)
- Add extra ingredients like dried fruit, chopped chocolate, or caramel topping for a change in flavor.
Gourmet Brownies: recipes to surprise your guests
- Belgian chocolate brownies recipe: For this recipe, use high-quality Belgian chocolate instead of semisweet chocolate or cocoa powder. Also add vanilla essence and a pinch of salt to enhance the chocolate flavor.
- Orange Dark Chocolate Brownies Recipe: Add orange zest and fresh orange juice to the basic brownie recipe. This will add a refreshing citrus flavor to the dessert.
- Vanilla Ice Cream Brownie Recipe: After baking your brownie, let it cool completely and spoon a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes before serving.
- Walnut Brownies Recipe: For this recipe, simply add chopped walnuts to your basic brownie before placing it in the oven. This will add additional flavor and texture to the dessert.
- White Chocolate Brownie Recipe: Simply replace the chocolate used with melted white chocolate in the basic brownie recipe. This brownie will taste sweeter and smoother. If you wish, you can also add dried or fresh fruits such as bananas and apples to differentiate the flavor.
Breakfast brownie recipe
- Oatmeal Brownie Recipe: Add rolled oats to your basic brownie recipe. This will add a crunchy, healthy texture to your morning dessert.
- Red Berry Brownies Recipe: Add fresh berries, such as raspberries or strawberries, to your basic brownie recipe before placing them in the oven. This will add a healthy and tasty touch to your dessert.
- Granola brownie recipe: Add granola to the brownie mix before placing in the oven. This will add a crunchy texture and added flavor to your morning dessert.
Microwave Brownie: Quick and Easy Recipes
- Chocolate microwave brownies recipe: Combine all ingredients in a heatproof bowl. Pour the mixture into a microwave-safe mold and cook for about 1 to 2 minutes at full power. Be sure to check the brownie every 30 seconds to prevent it from burning or overcooking.
- Microwave Nutella Brownies Recipe: Add a tablespoon of Nutella to the brownie mix before placing them in the microwave. This will add a sweet, creamy flavor to your dessert.
- Walnut Microwave Brownies Recipe: Add chopped walnuts to the brownie mix before placing them in the microwave. This will add a crunchy texture and additional flavor to your dessert.
Simple Air Fryer Brownie Recipe
- Preheat the air fryer to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Pour the mixture from the chosen recipe into a small greased mold or into a container that can be used in the air fryer, such as silicone molds.
- Place the mold or container in the air fryer and bake for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center is slightly dirty. (read more about the perfect brownie spot below)
- For a softer, fudgy brownie, remove it from the air fryer when it’s still a little mushy.
- For a drier, crispier brownie, leave it in the air fryer longer.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares. Serve and enjoy!
How to identify the ideal time to take your brownie out of the oven? Find out now!
If you’ve ever tried a well-made brownie, you’ve probably fallen in love with the intense and characteristic flavor of this typical American sweet, which looks like a cake, but has a unique texture. However, preparing a perfect brownie at home, with a crunchy outside and soft inside, can be a challenge, especially when it comes to identifying the right moment to remove it. it from the oven. The result may be a dough that is too soft or too dry, but this no longer has to be a problem.
With our tips, you will learn to identify the perfect brownie point and guarantee an excellent result every time. Want to know how? Keep reading!
- When making a brownie, follow the recipe exactly, without making ingredient substitutions or modifying the method of preparation.
- Make sure you do not use yeast in the recipe, and preheat the oven before baking.
- Choose a mold suitable for the size of the dough, preferably made of light metal such as aluminum or stainless steel.
- Don’t be alarmed by the density of the dough, use a spatula to spread it evenly in the pan.
- To check if your brownie is done right, remove it from the oven when it’s still damp in the middle and check the surface for a crispy crust.
- Use parchment paper to make it easier to remove the brownie from the tin.
The toothpick trick for the brownie recipe is as follows:
Insert a toothpick or fork into the center of the brownie batter and pull out. If it comes out clean, the candy is overbaked and will be dry and hard. If it comes out with a considerable amount of dough stuck, you still need to bake more. And finally, if it comes out with a small amount of dough stuck, it’s at the perfect point. It’s important to remember that the brownie needs to be taken out of the oven still a little damp in the middle, but not raw.
Allow to cool before slicing.
Once removed from the oven, the brownie needs to cool completely before slicing. This prevents the dough from falling apart and ensures a more beautiful appearance. Allow to cool for at least 15 minutes in the tin, then remove and wait a few more minutes before slicing.
Brownies are a classic and versatile dessert that can be prepared in many different ways. With the recipes above, you can make simple, traditional brownies, or add additional flavor with Nutella, nuts, or other ingredients. Plus, with the option to cook both microwave and air fryer brownies, you can have a hot, delicious dessert in just a few minutes. With these tips, you’ll be better prepared to make a perfect brownie. By following the steps correctly, with the right ingredients and proper baking time, your dessert will be a hit. Good luck! Try it today and discover your favorite brownie recipe! We hope we helped you find your favorite brownie recipe! Be sure to share and check our daily content around here.