Have you ever imagined a sugar-free Petit Gâteau easy to make and most importantly, a dessert free of sugar, gluten and lactose? Conclusion, you found it. Follow our step-by-step guide to indulge yourself guilt-free when that crazy craving for a sweetie hits!
Ingredients for Sugar Free and Easy to Make Petit Gâteau:
- 02 (two) eggs
- 60 g (06 squares) of 70% chocolate
- 04 col. soup (four tablespoons) of butter (you can also use coconut oil, ghee, or any fat you want)
- 02 harvest soup (two spoons) full of flour (use the flour you prefer, such as oat or chestnut flour)
- 02 harvest soup (two spoons) of sweetener (stevia, xylitol)
How to Prepare Petit Gâteau Without Sugar and Easy to Make:
- Melt the 70% cocoa chocolate together with the chosen fat (butter, coconut oil, ghee) in the microwave for 30 seconds, then wait for it to be cold and set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs well with the sweetener.
- Mix the chosen flour gently into the cream until well incorporated.
- Later add the melted chocolate and mix until a homogeneous mass is formed.
- Bake in a greased form in a preheated oven at 220 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
A lot of care is needed with the right oven time. In short, so as not to bake too much and end up turning into a cupcake. As a result, to ensure the right point of the Petit Gâteau, it must be roasted on the sides and soft (raw) in the center.
In conclusion, a delicious nutritious dessert for those hours when the ants attack. And even better to accompany a little coffee. Bon Appetit!
Like the recipe? So comment here if you do and tell us what you think and don’t forget to share with friends and family. Thanks for reading and see you next time!