This delicious and super easy-to-make recipe is for you who don’t give up that Creamy Cappuccino full of comfort and flavor and above all super nutritious. So here we go:
Benefits of Creamy Cappuccino
The benefits of this Cappuccino are many, and can help improve your health in many ways. It can help control your appetite, giving you a boost of energy for the day, and it can also help improve digestion. In addition, this cappuccino is also a great option for those looking to lose weight, as it provides a large amount of protein and other essential nutrients.
Ingredients for creamy cappuccino:
- 2 tbsp. (two spoons) of instant coffee
- 2 tbsp. (two spoons) of xylitol or stevia soup (the original recipe uses sugar, but it’s up to you to use the sweetener you like best)
- 2 tbsp. (two tablespoons) of hot water
- 200ml of the vegetable milk of your choice
- First put the coffee, the chosen sweetener and the water in a container.
- Then beat with a fouet or mixer until creamy.
- Place the already hot milk in the cup and pour the mixture on top.
- Mix well to incorporate the cream into the milk and voila!
- It’s also perfect if you want to add ice to make an iced coffee.
- You can make the recipe in larger quantities and leave it in the freezer and then use the spoonfuls of this creamy cappuccino just by adding it to the boiling milk.
If you liked this practical, quick and also nutritious recipe, like and comment here! As well as sharing and checking out our many interesting articles from the blog.