Travel is one of the most enriching experiences there is. But in order for the trip to be unforgettable, you need to make preparations in advance. One of the most important steps is choosing the ideal flight bag.
The carry-on bag is your travel companion and therefore should be chosen carefully. After all, it needs to be practical, functional and have everything you need to make the most of your trip.
To help you with this choice, we separate some important tips on what to take in your flight bag. With them, you guarantee a perfect trip!
Tips for packing the right carry-on bag
Basically, just take the essentials. To save space in your suitcase, choose clothes that match each other and are easy to wash and iron. Take comfortable shoes that match most of the pieces. Avoid taking valuables or fragile items. Instead, opt for multifunctional and versatile products.
Weighing the cabin bag to avoid paying for excess weight
As we know, airfare prices are high enough, so you don’t want to have to pay even more for your overweight suitcase. Here are some tips to make sure you don’t have to pay too much for your extra weight.
Weighing your suitcase before going to the airport is the best way to avoid paying extra fees. If you’re traveling with an airline that charges for extra baggage, be sure to check the bag’s weight limit before packing. Some airlines have a 10 kg limit and will only allow luggage measuring 55cm x 35cm x 25cm (including handles, wheels and external pockets) in the cabin. Therefore, it is necessary to respect these dimensions of your cabin bag for flights within Brazil, whether as the origin or destination of your trip.
If you have to carry heavy items in your suitcase, try to distribute them evenly in your luggage. Items such as laptops and cameras can be placed in a separate bag or backpack that you can take with you in the cabin of the plane. This will prevent your bag from getting too heavy and only carry what you need in your luggage.
Packing light clothing and small items in your suitcase will also save space and reduce the overall weight of your luggage. Wear bulky clothing such as jackets and coats on your body during the flight to save space, or fold them into a small bag and take them with you on the plane. Pack large items, such as books and magazines, in a lightweight box and pack in your backpack to reduce the space taken up in your bag.
Tips for packing your cabin bag in the best possible way
Whether you’re going on a weekend trip or an extended vacation, make sure your suitcase is well organized, most importantly, that you only pack the essentials. So, here are some tips for packing your flight bag in the best possible way:
– Make a list: Before you start packing, take the time to make a list of what you need to pack. This will help you focus on the essentials and prevent you from forgetting anything important;
– pack only the essentials: there’s no need to pack all your clothes and shoes when you travel. That is, choose the most versatile pieces that can be used in several looks;
– use organizer bags: organizer bags can be your best friend when it comes to packing your suitcase. They keep things in their right places and prevent things from getting wrinkled;
– roll clothes: by rolling clothes instead of folding them, you can save space and prevent them from getting wrinkled;
– use all the spaces: use all the spaces available in your suitcase, including the side and inner pockets. This maximizes available space and prevents things from getting loose in the suitcase;
– make packages: if you need to take fragile items like cosmetics or jewelry, carefully wrap them in another item of clothing to avoid damage.
What can’t be packed in your carry-on bag
Before travelling, remember to check that the packaging size of the cosmetic product you intend to take is within the permitted limits. The maximum size is 100ml, so if you are going to take it in a larger container, it is better to find another solution. Therefore, if you are caught with a larger volume, you may consequently have your product confiscated at customs.
The same applies to sharp, pointed objects such as scissors, pliers, tweezers. So no such item is allowed in a carry-on bag. So pack these items in checked bags.
So it’s better to be safe than sorry! Traveling with the right items in your carry-on bag is essential to ensure a smooth and worry-free trip.
Indispensable items in your cabin bag
1. Airfare: Of course, you’ll need your airfare to board your flight!
2. Travel Documents: Make sure you have all your travel documents in order, such as your passport and visa (if applicable).
3. Cash: Bring enough cash to cover your travel expenses, including food, transportation, and souvenirs.
4. Credit/Debit Card: A credit/debit card is useful for emergencies or extra purchases while traveling.
5. Essential items: don’t forget the essential items you’ll need during your trip, such as clothes, towel, toothbrush, etc.
6. Medicines: if you take any medicine, make sure you take it with you in your onboard bag in case you need it during the trip.
Extra care for items in your carry-on bag
– Be careful with the items you carry in your cabin bag. Make sure they are well packaged and labeled.
– Do not carry valuable or fragile items in your carry-on bag.
– Beware of liquids, creams and perfumes. They must be in well-closed, labeled containers.
-Another important tip is to keep cosmetic items in a transparent bag, to facilitate inspection when landing at the airport.
-For those who want to travel with light luggage, it is worth betting on miniature products or practical and discreet packaging.
However, if you forget an item at home, don’t worry! There are several stores specializing in beauty and makeup products in the main tourist cities.
Now that you know what to pack in your flight bag, it’s time to get your hands dirty and pack your bags! In conclusion, don’t forget to separate your clothes by type (shoes, blouses, dresses, etc.) and take basic pieces that can be combined with different looks. Also, don’t forget to take essential items like documents, money and medicine. Have a nice trip!
- Personal Loan: How to choose the best one for your financial needs
- Bolsa Família Increased: Know the Value of Your Benefit Now!
- PIS /PASEP/FGTS: News and Updates
- Bolsa Família 2023: New changes and updates to the social program
- Discover the Requirements for Withdrawal PIS PASEP FGTS: Everything You Need to Know